Friday, February 3, 2012

The meaning of life

Well, in the future I would like to be an anthropologist, working on investigations and maybe being a professor in some university. I don’t know if I’ll be known or famous, and I don’t do things thinking about that, really. I study anthropology because I love what I have learned, not for the money (which isn’t so many for most anthropologists, if you know what I mean).
About family things, I’d like to be with a girlfriend, have a few kids, but NEVER getting married. I don’t believe in marriage, the most married couples that I know are a perfect lie and even hate each other. So that’s not for me, for sure. I prefer to live in a simple way, with not so many responsibilities.
Also, I would like to live in an isolated place in my last years, maybe in Chilean south, near the mountains; and having a simple lifestyle, doing nothing important. That’s all what I would like to be or what I would like to do in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment